Still feeling good with no major complaints. My sciatic nerve has been bothering me so I talked to one of the midwives during my last appointment, June 16th. She recommended a chiropractor so I made an appointment. Hoping it helps! My last midwife appointment went well. Baby's heartbeat was strong at 145-150 bmp. I'm finally showing enough that people at work are noticing without me saying anything. It's been really amusing listening to predictions regarding baby's sex. I've even had families I'm working with make predictions. Lots of "boy" votes at this point. Time will tell. :)
I return to see a midwife June 30th for my glucose test. Fingers crossed gestational diabetes has skipped me. After that, I will see a midwife every two weeks. Time is really starting to fly now so I'm trying to stay organized. I've sold all of the furniture in the guest room which will soon be the nursery. We picked out nursery furniture from a really great store-Bergs. It will be delivered in sometime in July.
I am visiting daycares and hoping to find one that fits with our needs and "feels right". I've also made appointments to interview a few pediatricians. Working at a children's hospital has lots of perks but a huge one is free medical care for your children if you see one of their pediatricians. Definitely going that route!
Our birth classes are still going really well. Even though it can be exhausting, (2 hours a week at night after a long day at work) we love it! We are half-way through the classes. It's hard to think of not meeting with this group each week. I've scheduled us for a ton of baby related stuff over the next couple months-hospital tours, infant CPR, breastfeeding, newborn baby care...I think that's it. Steve cringes every time I tell him about another after work, multiple hours thing we have to attend. :)
I recently visited my sister and we did one last baby bump photo session since her little ones will be arriving in the next few weeks! Steve couldn't make it down since he had to work. I really need to get some pictures of the two of us during this pregnancy!
I'm 25 weeks and my sister is 34 weeks in this picture.
Those are not bunny ears...one baby for me, two for Jess.
Happy first day of summer!




No comments:
Post a Comment